Mahindra mCRD Technology
The new Mahindra mCRD technology is the direct result of a $30 million dollar investment to redesign and engineer our new Tier IV Engines. We've created a turnkey solution without utilizing a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF). This means no excess heat or burn off and less complexity for the operator. The new Mahindra mCRD Tier IV Engines provide a simple solution and reduce gas emissions by over 360 tons per year.
Mahindra Common Rail Diesel Fuel Injection Engine
- Delivers higher injection pressure in Common Rail Diesel technology greatly reducing visible engine smoke.
Multiple injection for cleaner exhaust
- Means more efficient fuel combustion for cleaner and greener exhaust emissions due to multiple injection points.
- Provides Fuel efficiency, including a significant reduction in NOx and Particulate Matter (PM) emissions is achieved.
Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- DOC after treatment system in mCRD™ does not require any regeneration and meets emission standards at a lower cost, keeping more money in your pocket.
- Means less maintenance required through reduced system complexity by eliminating Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) resulting in no backpressure monitor and filter cleaning for greater engine protection.
High Efficiency Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) Technology
- Captures gases from the combustion chamber and cleans them before being released into the environment